- Engineered Timber Flooring Auckland
Engineered Timber Flooring Auckland
Our engineered timber flooring can be installed in a matter of hours and walked on immediately. What’s more, the extensive hardwood range is milled from environmentally sustainable hardwood timber species using the most technologically advanced machinery, ensuring perfect results every time.
Engineered timber flooring Auckland, designed with multi-layered construction, is structured with a 4mm thick hardwood feature layer and locks together with a tongue and groove system to create a beautiful timber floor that comes pre-coated and polished.
The multi-layer creation is exceptionally stable due to the cross-ply configuration that restrains the movement of any one layer.
Features & Benefits
The following provides a selection of qualities offered by our engineered timber flooring Auckland:
- Wide selection of beautiful hardwood species
- Can be installed in a matter of hours over any level, solid and dry sub floor
- Can be used immediately after installation
- Pre-finished in the factory means no mess, smells or hassles from sanding or polishing
- Water-based lacquer finish still allows the floor to be re-sanded if required (oil/wax finish available on some species)
- 15 – 25 year warranty in residential application
- Premium quality multi-layer cross-ply construction ensures optimum dimensional stability by minimising expansion and shrinkage
- Easy ongoing cleaning and maintenance
- All timber is milled from sustainably managed forests
Auckland Timber Flooring Company can be installed in a matter of hours, directly over a number of surfaces such as:
- Over a concrete slab
- Over particle board or plywood subflooring
- Over ceramic tiles or vinyl
- Over old timber
Engineered French Oak
The rustic charm of French Oak is now available in 220mm wide board, giving that timeless look of years gone by. Stability, unique and eco-smart.
What more do you need in a high quality flooring product?
- Engineered French Oak – 220mm x 21mm x 2200mm
- Crafted finishes – available in Raw, Oiled or Lacquered.
- Eco-smart – 6mm top layer (similar sanding layer to solid oak) with a multi –ply core to maintain stability over the full 220mm.
- Architectural finishes – Wire brushing/ hand scraping to achieve a “time worn” look. Natural oil finishes with classic stain colouration.
- Bevelled edge – Highlighting the width and accentuating the classic plank look of French Oak.
- PEFC certification – www.pefc.org this shows the raw materials products are strictly managed within the guidelines of the PEFC.
Engineered Oiled Nougat Oak Testimonial
One of our customers had this to say about our Engineered Oiled Nougat Oak:
Just sending through some photos of our lovely floor.
I absolutely love it and it is so hardy that I don’t have to feel like I have to tip toe around on it!
Thanks for all your assistance, you were all very easy to deal with and Andy installed it very well.